Jobs/Interviews
Explanation
Examples of the typical question in an interview are:
How would you describe yourself?
Could you tell me who you work for at the
moment?
How long have you been working for ....?
Why do you want to work for this company?
Why are you leaving your job?
What can you offer our company? Etc.
Always remember be kind and express your ideas in a slow way.
Be careful about how you to respond to negative questions. You can frame your responses in a positive manner, even when discussing a challenging situation.
We use the present simple when we want to talk about something that is true now, and is quite permanent. Talk about tasks related to your day-to-day job, things which don’t change very often, and about any skills that you have.
“I work in a very international team. My colleagues are from all over the world so we communicate in English.”
“I use Google docs every day at work.”
“I speak fluent Japanese and Korean.”

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario